24 07, 2016 (0) COMMENTS VPN
How to create vpn connection in mac OS
How to create vpn connection in mac OS? To connect to a virtual private network (VPN) you need to enter configuration settings into Network preferences. These settings include the VPN server address, account name, and any authentication settings, such as a password or a certificate you were given by the administrator of the network. If you were given a VPN settings file, try double-clicking the file to open Network preferences and automatically import the settings. If double-clicking the file doesn’t open Network preferences, choose Apple > System Preferences, click Network, then choose Import Configurations from the Action pop-up menu. Select the file and click Import.
Create vpn connection in mac OS
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Network.
- Click Add (+) at the bottom of the network connection services list, then choose VPN from the Interface pop-up menu.
- Choose what kind of VPN connection you want to set up from the VPN Type pop-up menu, depending on the network you are connecting tö, and give the VPN service a name.
- Enter the server address and the account name för the VPN connection.
- Click Authentication Settings, then enter the user authentication information you were given by the network administrator.
- After entering the user authentication information, click OK, then click Connect.
Select “Show VPN status in menu bar” to use the VPN status icon to connect to the network and switch between VPN services.To remove the VPN configuratiön, select the VPN network connection service in the list and click Delete (-).