Why Choose VPN Surf VPN Service
We at VPN.Surf promote absolute privacy while surfing the web and thus do not keep any logs of our clients’ online activities. It doesn’t end there:
Using VPN.Surf guarantees the full freedom to surf the internet’s waves without any pesky restrictions or obstructions.
With VPN.Surf, your identity and location will be hidden from people snooping around and monitoring your activities online.
Always Feel at Home
With VPN.Surf, it’s possible to access your favorite streaming sites and your social media while travelling just as if you were back home.
What is VPN?
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, which is a secure and encrypted connection between two devices on the internet. A VPN service allows users to connect to the internet securely and privately by creating a tunnel between their device and a remote server. This tunnel encrypts all the traffic that goes through it, making it very difficult for anyone to intercept or spy on the user's online activity. When a user connects to a VPN service, their device's IP address is replaced with a new one provided by the VPN server. This makes it very difficult for websites, advertisers, or other third parties to track the user's online activities, as they will only see the IP address of the VPN server, not the user's real IP address. VPNs are commonly used to protect users' privacy, to access content that may be blocked or restricted in their region, or to securely connect to a remote network or server. There are many VPN services available, both free and paid, that offer varying levels of security, speed, and features.
How VPN Works?
VPN (Virtual Private Network) works by creating a secure and encrypted connection between your device and a remote server. When you use a VPN, your internet traffic is encrypted and routed through the VPN server before reaching its destination. Here's a step-by-step breakdown of how VPN works:
1. You start by downloading and installing a VPN application on your device.
2. Once you launch the application, you can select a server location from the available options provided by the VPN provider.
3. Your device then establishes a secure connection to the VPN server, which creates a secure tunnel for your internet traffic to travel through.
4. All the data that is sent and received through this secure connection is encrypted, making it difficult for anyone to intercept or view your online activity.
5. n you access the internet, your requests are sent to the VPN server, which then forwards them to the intended website or service.
6. website or service sees the VPN server's IP address instead of your device's IP address, which helps protect your privacy and anonymity online.
7. n you're done browsing the internet, you can disconnect from the VPN server, and your internet traffic will no longer be encrypted and routed through the server.
In summary, a VPN works by encrypting and routing your internet traffic through a remote server, which helps protect your privacy, security, and anonymity online.
Try it before you buy it
No borders, no restrictions - no Credit Card information required. Just hop on board and test the waters before joining our community.Get VPN Surf We respect your privacy
VPN Surf is a user-friendly, fast, and reliable VPN with support for many devices. Don’t believe us? Download our app and try it for free.
Download VPN for any OS
Whether you are an Android or Apple fan, prefer Windows or macOS, regardless of the operating system, you will find all the following features and much more.
VPN Surf features:
- Highest level of encryption for your connections
- Anonymous browsing from all over the world
- Automatic reconnection in case on interruptions
- Bypass censorships and restrictions to surf freely
- High speeds for downloading, streaming and surfing the web
Frequently Asked Questions
You just can’t imagine how much information and data one can gather through a single IP on the internet. It is for this reason that VPN.Surf provides real-world solutions to problems and issues encountered on the open waters of cyberspace.
A professional entity like VPN Surf which provides VPNs to the general public. A VPN is capable of masking your IP address and encrypting all your data over the internet which provides anonymity and security.
To use our VPN software, open the application > enter your user credentials > select your favorite location > press the power button. Note: in order to get user credentials you have to register at VPN Surf.
Use our VPN. All your data will be encrypted using 256 AES encryption which means that if a hacker gets access to your data, they won’t be able to crack it. On top of security, using our VPN will make you anonymous because we mask your IP address with one of ours.
Virtual Private Server abbreviated as VPN is a secure way to access the internet. The VPN provides online privacy, security and anonymity by creating a private network within the public internet.
You can connect to vpn on your linux vps hosting server and windows vps server, your server public ip address will be change after connecting to VPN server.
VPN Surf provides vpn service from more than 15 locations world wide, we have servers in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Romania, Singapore, Denmark and much more, also we are working hard to add more other locations to our servers list. follow our twitter account to be the first to know about our new locations.
A VPN connection will route all your internet connection through its own network, so all your interactions with internet will be with VPN IP address and this will keep your main IP address safe.
yes, you can download our android mobile application from google play store & for IOS mobile application you can download vpn surf app from iphone App store. you can use 7 days free trail VPN service on our mobile applications.
We have developed vpn software for Windows and MacOS, you can download desktop applications in our download page.
we accept credit cards, paypal, perfect money, webmoney and cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, etherium and much more.
VPN account will be activated just after payment confirmation and its automated process, if you have not received your vpn account after payment please contact to our support team.
Here are some common usages of VPN:
1. Online privacy and security: VPNs encrypt your internet traffic and mask your IP address, which helps protect your online privacy and security. This is particularly useful when using public Wi-Fi or when you want to keep your internet activity hidden from your ISP, government, or other third parties.
2. Bypassing internet censorship: VPNs allow you to bypass internet censorship and access content that may be restricted in your region, such as social media, news websites, or streaming services.
3. Remote access: VPNs enable remote workers to securely connect to their company's network from anywhere in the world.
4. Accessing geo-restricted content: VPNs can be used to access content that may be restricted based on your location, such as streaming services that may not be available in your country.
5. Torrenting: VPNs can be used for anonymous torrenting and to protect against copyright infringement lawsuits.
6. Gaming: VPNs can reduce lag and improve online gaming performance by providing a more direct and stable connection to game servers.
7. VoIP and video calls: VPNs can help ensure privacy and security when using voice and video call applications.
8. Avoiding website blocks: VPNs can help you access websites that may be blocked by your ISP or network administrator. These are just a few examples of the many ways VPNs can be used. It's important to note that while VPNs offer many benefits, they also have some limitations and can impact internet speed and performance. It's important to choose a reputable VPN provider and follow best practices for using VPNs safely and securely.
Yes, VPNs can help protect against DNS (Domain Name System) leaks. DNS leaks can occur when your device uses the DNS servers provided by your ISP instead of the DNS servers provided by the VPN service. This can reveal your true IP address and location, even if you're using a VPN. To prevent DNS leaks, many VPN providers offer DNS leak protection, which ensures that your device uses the VPN's DNS servers instead of your ISP's servers. This helps ensure that your internet traffic is encrypted and routed through the VPN server, protecting your online privacy and security. In addition to DNS leak protection, some VPN providers also offer other features such as a kill switch, which automatically cuts off your internet connection if the VPN connection drops, preventing your IP address from being exposed. It's important to choose a reputable VPN provider that offers strong privacy and security features, and to follow best practices for using VPNs safely and securely.
- OpenVPN: An open-source VPN protocol that is widely regarded as the most secure and versatile option. It uses OpenSSL encryption and supports a wide range of operating systems and devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- L2TP/IPSec: A combination of two protocols that work together to provide strong security and privacy. L2TP provides the tunnel for data transmission, while IPSec provides the encryption for data protection. L2TP/IPSec is generally faster than OpenVPN and is supported by most operating systems and devices.
- IKEv2: A fast and stable VPN protocol that is widely used on mobile devices. It is designed to provide seamless and secure connections, even when the network conditions are poor. IKEv2 is compatible with a wide range of devices and operating systems, including iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac.
- SSTP: (Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol) is a VPN protocol developed by Microsoft. It uses SSL/TLS encryption to provide strong security and is designed to be resistant to blocking and filtering by firewalls. SSTP is supported by Windows and some Linux distributions, but it may not be available on other platforms and devices.
- PPTP: An older VPN protocol that is still used by some VPN providers. It is generally faster than other protocols, but it is considered less secure due to its weaker encryption. PPTP is supported by most operating systems and devices, but it is not recommended for sensitive data transmission.
- WireGuard: A relatively new VPN protocol that is gaining popularity due to its speed and simplicity. It uses state-of-the-art cryptography and is designed to be faster and more efficient than other protocols. WireGuard is still in development, but it is already available on some platforms and devices.
- ExpressVPN: A fast and reliable VPN provider that offers strong security and privacy features. ExpressVPN has a large network of servers in over 90 countries and supports a wide range of devices and operating systems.
- NordVPN: A popular VPN provider that offers strong security and privacy features at an affordable price. NordVPN has a large network of servers in over 60 countries and supports a wide range of devices and operating systems.
- Surfshark: An affordable VPN provider that offers strong security and privacy features. Surfshark has a growing network of servers in over 60 countries and supports a wide range of devices and operating systems.
- VPN Surf: A VPN provider that offers strong security and privacy features. VPN Surf has a growing network of servers in over 60 countries and supports a wide range of devices and operating systems.
- CyberGhost: A user-friendly VPN provider that offers strong security and privacy features. CyberGhost has a large network of servers in over 90 countries and supports a wide range of devices and operating systems.
- Private Internet Access: A VPN provider that offers strong security and privacy features at an affordable price. Private Internet Access has a large network of servers in over 75 countries and supports a wide range of devices and operating systems.
See what our clients think of our products
Simply amazing to stream!
Love the support team <3
The best VPN out there! Highly recommend!!