Terms and Conditions
Note that by accessing the Site or registering or using the services from VPN Surf, you agree to the Terms and Conditions completely. This is a binding agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
We will also change the Terms of Service from time to time without any prior notice. It will be your responsibility to review the Terms of Service periodically and if you won’t agree with any of the terms, you must immediately leave VPN Surf site and stop using all our services.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions
By using the site or services provided by VPN Surf, you are agreeing on behalf of yourself or those you represent to comply and be legally bound by these terms entirely. These terms constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and VPN Surf and if you don’t agree with any part of the terms you should not use our services. When you agree to use the services of VPN Surf, it includes but not limited to use of our servers, routers, IP addresses, protocols, add-ons, software, applications, extensions, and other equipment, you agree to accept these Terms.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
With time to time we may add, change or remove some part of the these terms without any prior notice to you other than listing the effective date at the bottom of this policy. These changes will start to be in effect as soon as it is uploaded on the site. It is completely your responsibility to check the Terms and Services periodically for changes before using our site or services. If you continue to use VPN Surf services, content, site, apps or software after the duly changes take effect, then you agree to the revised terms. If we make any core changes to our terms, we will notify the registered users using the email addresses provided by said users. Your continuous usage of the site or services constitutes as your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
In accordance to your compliance with our terms, VPN Surf grants you a non-exclusive and limited license to download and use the software. This is provided solely for the purpose stated by VPN Surf at the time we made the software available to you. However, modifying, distributing to unauthorized parties, reverse engineering, or otherwise using the Software in any way not expressly authorized by VPN Surf is strictly prohibited. You understand that VPN Surf will provide you with updates or modifications to our software which may be required to continue using the VPN Surf software and services. Usage of any material which is subjected to VPN Surf’s intellectual property rights is prohibited unless you have been provided with explicit written consent by VPN Surf. The goal of our VPN is to protect your privacy but not your computer. VPN Surf’s VPN is not meant as an antivirus or antimalware tool.
All of our content was originally written in English while providing any translation of content with a best-effort basis. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content and in the event of any discrepancy between the translated content and the English content, the English content will prevail.
Collecting of personal information
VPN Surf services are available to you upon registration. Once you subscribe to our services, you agree to be a subscriber for the period you have selected. All the subscription plans can be found on our website and VPN Surf has the full right to change the subscription fees or implement new fees at any time upon reasonable advance notice posted on the site or sent to you via email. In any case, all pricing changes will not come into effect for the subscriber’s current subscription and will be effective upon the renewal of the subscription.
Subscription purchases and refunds are handled via multiple third-party payment companies. The plans will be renewed automatically at the completion of the billing cycle by your chosen payment method. By default the renewal term is the same as the billing term for the original subscription and the fees will be charged accordingly. If you would like to opt out from the automatic renewal system, login to the site and turn off auto-renewal. By default auto renewal is turned on for some payment methods (like credit card or PayPal) and turned off for some payment methods that do not support auto renewal (like bitcoin).
Depending on the choice of subscription, the number of devices accessible at a given time changes. For our ‘Personal VPN’ plan you will be granted one (1) license to use on five (5) different devices simultaneously while on our ‘Premium plan’ you will be granted one license (1) which can be used on fifteen (15) different devices at a given time. If you want to use the service on more than the given devices, please contact our support team.
You can cancel your account with a full refund within 30 days of your initial purchase (“Money back guarantee”). Any refund beyond the 30-day purchase window will be considered at the sole discretion of VPN Surf. Refunds are generally processed within seven (7) days and are made in the original form of payment used for the purchase. You agree and acknowledge that VPN Surf is not liable if a payment method does not allow for refunds. You will receive an offer for service in lieu of a refund if a payment method does not allow a refund.
Any change to the original purchase, such as upgrading to an extended billing term or purchasing of additional licenses under the same account, shall constitute a waiver of the Money Back Guarantee option. To request a refund, contact us at [email protected]
Prohibited uses of VPN Surf services and site
In order to protect our services from being misused, abused or used to harm someone, the following rules will apply to all users equally regardless of any plan chosen by them. The sole purpose of these rules is to ensure that each subscriber gets to enjoy the total internet freedom without harassing or harming any other user and without abusing our service. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website and/or the Services for violating any of the prohibited uses or for any other reason in our sole and exclusive decision.
In using our services you agree not to:
Usage of VPN Surf by Minors
- Use our Website and/or Services for any illegal use, such as transmitting any illegal material that would constitute a criminal offense as per the local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Use our Website and/or Services for the purpose of transmitting spam; to scan ports, open proxies, open relays; sending unsolicited emails in bulk quantities for opt-ins or for advertising/marketing purposes, even if the email is sent/received by another server;
- Use our Website and/or Services to serve pop-ups ads;
- Use our Website and/or Services for attacking in any way, shape or form any other computer or network;
- Use our Website and/or Services to transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, or that can be deemed objectionable in a court of law;
- Use our Website and/or Services to harm, threaten, 'stalk' or otherwise harass another person/business;
- Use our Website and/or Services to manipulate headers or forge identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Website and/or Services;
- Use our Website and/or Services to engage in any form of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising/marketing/promotional activities;
- Use our Website and/or Services to get involved in the transmission of software viruses or malicious software aimed at harming other software/hardware/telecommunications equipment;
- Use our Website and/or Services to disobey any policies/procedures/regulations of networks associated with our Website and/or Services;
- Use our Website and/or Services to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; to submit false or misleading information;
- Use our Website and/or Services to knowingly or unknowingly violate any international, governmental, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- Use our Website and/or Services to promote illegal activities, or provide means for/helping other people commit illegal activities by providing instructional information;
- Use our Website and/or Services for infringe upon or violating our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- Use our Website and/or Services to promote or incite physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals;
- Use our Website and/or Services to conceal a true recipient email address in furtherance of the violation of the lawful terms of another service;
- Use our Website and/or Services to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- Use our Website and/or Services to abuse our Website and/or Service by scripting and using software to consume more resources than other users over a short period of time;
- Use our Website and/or Services to report a message forwarded normally through the Website and/or Service as spam to an organization in a way that implicates the Service as the source of the spam;
- Use our Website and/or Services to create automated or manually excessive connections to get different IPs or for any reason. Excessive connections are a nuisance since they create a bottleneck and choke our network, the price of which is paid by other users, and that is completely unacceptable. Maximum allowed sessions are 300 per day, and exceeding this limit may result in permanent suspension or termination of your account, unless explicitly allowed by VPN Surf.
- Use our Website and/or Services for forwarding email address, which requires that the Service communicate with a mail server that has "grey-listed" the mail server of the Services;
- Use our Website and/or Services to access/share/upload/download illegal content including but not limited to, child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography. The Account of any User found involved in this or any such activity will be suspended immediately without notice;
- Use our Website and/or Services to mask IPs for generating searches on search engines, link building on forums, manual or automated crawling of websites and any other such activity that falls under the domain of search engine optimization, forum commenting, or data mining, unless specifically allowed by the company;
- Use our Website and/or Services to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website and/or Service;
- Use our Website and/or Services to collect or track the personal information of others;
- Use our Website and/or Services to spam, phish, harm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- Use our Website and/or Services for any obscene or immoral purpose; and/or;
- Use our Website and/or Services to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website and/or the Services.
- Use the Service for anything other than lawful purposes.
By using our Services, you confirm that you are 18 years or older, or otherwise over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you live. You understand that the internet may contain information which can be offensive or illegal in some jurisdictions and can be inappropriate for certain ages and VPN Surf is not responsible for detection and removal of these contents. By using our site and services you agree that you’re over 18 years of age and that all provided information to us is accurate and complete.
VPN Surf respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects that you do likewise. It is our policy to terminate in suitable conditions the accounts of subscribers who breach the copyrights of others. You may not upload, download, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, files, material, information, software or other material obtained through the system that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right without obtaining permission of the copyright owner.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lithuania. In case of disputes arising from the terms of this Agreement, the Parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Vilnius, Lithuania.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
VPN SURF PROVIDES ITS WEBSITE AND SERVICES TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. VPN Surf cannot guarantee that the content or services are error free and makes no representation that the technical accuracy or functionality of the services or the content is accurate, error free or up to date. Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary and your use of the services is your sole responsibility.
VPN Surf and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your use of the service, the sale or purchase of any goods or merchandise, your access to or inability to access the website or our services, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the services, your use of or reliance of the website or our services, information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You hereby agree to release service provider, its affiliates and third-party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (“claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website or our Services.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless VPN Surf, its officers, directors, employees, members, partners, agents, and suppliers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, partners, and agents, from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Content and Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement. We may, at our sole carefulness, accept the selective protection and control of any issue subject to indemnification by you.
If you have any questions or any comments regarding the VPN Surf services or Terms and Conditions, please reach us at [email protected]
Last Updated: January 16, 2020