Binance is one of the world's biggest and most popular crypto exchanges. It offers all kinds of features and tools a trader might need to enjoy this virtual world to its full potential. However, the biggest issue with Binance is that not all countries and regions are free to use it.
The exchange is restricted in some countries, or it has many limitations. For instance, US and UK residents can’t access the full version of Binance because of the exchange’s terms of service. That’s why many traders worldwide use VPN (Virtual Private Networks) to access Binance features without restriction.
Although using a VPN is legal in many countries, including the US, the exchange is extremely strict and will suspend the account of people who go against their terms of service. Unfortunately, many people use free or unreliable VPN services, which Binance can detect in no time. Changing IP addresses and getting disconnected from the network can get your account suspended.
Nevertheless, using a static VPN prevents all that, letting you enjoy the world of crypto without limitation. Here, we’ll go through some of the best VPNs for Binance, their features, pros, and cons. Let’s dive in without further ado.
Best VPNs for Binance that guarantee a safe trading
To use Binance without limitation and ensure you are not going to get suspended, try out the services we lay out in the following.
Although numerous VPN options exist, not all are useful on old devices. Most VPNs eat up the processing power resulting in a heat-up device. It’s not the case with IPVanish. You can easily use its lightweight app on any device and unblock Binance.
It offers over 2000 servers in 50 countries with an average speed of 237 Mbps. However, the service is a bit pricey compared to other options, starting at $3.99 a month.
- Allows simultaneous connections from 10 different devices
- Strong security and privacy in terms of bypassing Binance restrictions
- Not supported by Linux devices
- Too expensive
- No free version
NordVPN – works best in terms of bypassing the restriction
Nord VPN, with more than 5000 servers around the world, can offer you many options to use the full version of Binance. Connecting from places like Mexico and Canada are great options, especially for US and UK residents, to unblock Binance. Because they are close and make it easier to access and use the VPN unlimitedly.
Nord VPN makes all that possible in addition to offering a variety of security features to guarantee users’ privacy and anonymity. For instance, when you connect to the VPN, your data and location will be encrypted, which means your privacy remains intact even if the servers get hacked.
- Super-fast speed by using the advanced version of WireGuard protocol
- Low subscription fees starting at $2.99 a month
- Providing an extra layer of security to hide IPs
- Offers servers in 59 countries
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, iOS, macOS, and Android
- Have an average speed of 249 Mbps
- It doesn’t have a router app
- No free version is available
Atlas VPN – best VPN for Binance without cost
If you want a free VPN, Atlas is the best option to unblock Binance without spending a penny. It offers more than 700 servers in 38 countries. Although the number of servers or countries doesn’t give you as many options as other VPNs on our list, it still has many servers in countries where Binance is available in its full version.
- Offers unlimited free version
- Uses IPSec/IKEv2 protocols for extra security
- The paid version starts at $1.62 a month
- Provides kill switch and SafeSwap features
- Not compatible with Linux devices
- Not as private for US residents as it is located in the US
Surfshark VPN – best option for people who prefer a feature-rich app
Compared to NordVPN, Surfshark VPN is cheaper and offers more server locations. Although it has over 3000 servers, far less than NordVPN, the servers are located in over 100 different countries.
Surfshark VPN is one of the market's fastest and most feature-rich options. Its average speed is 263 Mbps, allowing unlimited devices to connect to it simultaneously without any speed drop.
- It can be used on different devices simultaneously without extra cost.
- Cheap subscription fees start at $2.05 a month.
- Supported by Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS
- It doesn’t provide a free version
- It doesn’t operate as well on iOS and macOS
Ivacy VPN – the most budget-friendly VPN
Ivacy is one the cheapest and most secure VPNs for unblocking Binance using the OpenVPN protocol. Its monthly plans start at $1, which allows you to use more than 5000 servers in over 68 different countries. In addition, you can use the VPN on 10 different devices simultaneously with one purchase.
- Provides split-tunnel feature
- Uses a variety of protocols for extra security
- Offers kill switch feature
- No free plan
- Not compatible with Linux
ExpressVPN – fastest virtual private network out there
As the name implies, ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPNs with a 30-day money-back guarantee. It offers servers in 94 countries that are compatible with all kinds of devices. However, the prices might be slightly disappointing, starting at 6.67 dollars a month.
- Offers various payment methods, including Bitcoin
- 24/7 support
- Provides split tunnelling
- Offers kill switch
- It doesn’t have a no-log policy
CyberGhost – best VPN for Binance for hiding IPs
CyberGhost offers the highest number of servers on our list. It has more than 9000 servers in over 91 different countries worldwide. The VPN service is cost-effective, starting at $2.5 a month. Moreover, if you are unsatisfied with the services, you can get your money back within 45 days.
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Offers strong security
- It provides a wide variety of features
- Not easy to set up
- No free version
Private Internet Access – a fast set-up and easy-to-use VPN
Private Internet Access is one of the best VPNs for Binance, with 24/7 support. It is also probably the most wallet-friendly option on our list. Although the monthly plan starts at $3.5, you can purchase a 3-year plan for 2 dollars a month plus getting 3 months free.
- 30 days money back policy
- Provides secure connection via Wireguard and OpenVPN protocol
- No-log policy
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Servers in more than 84 countries
- Not as fast
PrivateVPN – most efficient in Windows and Android devices
PrivateVPN is compatible with all devices and offers over 200 servers in 63 countries. It’s probably the most private VPN service on our list, as you don’t have to sign up to pay the subscription and use the VPN.
- Uses obfuscation that prevents privacy leak
- Allow 6 connections at the same time
- Monthly plans start at $2
- Provides a variety of security features
- A limited number of servers
- No free version
- No split-tunnel feature
How to choose the best VPN for Binance
Although we selected some of the best VPN services out there so that you can decide more easily, it is still a long list. If you can’t make up your mind about which one to choose, here’s a list of features you should look for before using a VPN service:
- Accessible. A VPN service must be compatible with different operating systems and be easy for all clients.
- Secure protocols. A VPN service provider must use the latest and most secure protocols to secure customers' activity.
- Server diversity. A good VPN must have static servers in different parts of the world so clients can choose the country that best meets their needs.
- Speed. Some VPN services can slow down Internet speed. Choosing a service as fast as your internet speed is important, especially for trading, which requires fast speed.
- 24/7 support. A VPN, just like any other network, can suddenly stop working in the middle of the night while doing an important transition. 24/7 customer support can save you from losing a great deal.
- Free trial. You can’t tell whether a VPN service can meet your expectations until you use it yourself. So, a 7-day trial or money-back guarantee is a necessary option every VPN provider must offer.
Many countries, including US and UK, have banned Binance exchange. As a result, the full version of the largest crypto exchange in the world is not available for the resident of these countries. Fortunately, using a secure VPN can solve this issue and provide a private Internet connection.
In this article, we laid out some of the best VPNs for Binance, from free to paid ones. Ensure the service you want to use before signing up in Binance. Because changing VPN equals changing IP, which Binance can detect immediately. Choose a VPN, stick to it for your future trading, and never worry about location-based restrictions again!
Do you value your privacy online?
Use VPN Surf and surf safely and securely in the open waters of the internet.