How to Set up a VPN Connection in Windows 10
Setting up a VPN connection with Windows 10 requires you to have the proper credentials to access a VPN Server. Be sure you have these before you continue. You can buy a VPN account from VPN Surf and use that to connect to your VPN. Once you have all the information, here is how to set up a VPN connection on your Windows 10 computer:
Set up a VPN Connection in Windows 10
1. Log on to your Windows 10 PC with an administrator account.
2. Right-click the Start button from the bottom-left corner of the screen and click Settings.
-On the open Settings window, click the Network & Internet icon.
3. Select VPN category and then click the + icon representing the Add a VPN connection option.
4. On the Add a VPN connection box, populate the fields with the correct values.
-If you purchase a vpn from VPN.surf, you will get the credentials and all the 13 different locations servers address.
-Make sure to check the checkbox Remember my sign-in info, and click Save.
5. Once the new VPN connection is successfully created, Select the newly created VPN connection.
-Once selected, from the available buttons, click Connect.
It's done, you made your own VPN connection successfully. Enjoy the open waters of the internet with complete security and anonimity.
Do you want to order Another VPN?
Use both upper and lowercase characters Include at least one